About Nicus Software, Inc.
Nicus is a rapidly-expanding provider of IT Financial Management (ITFM) and Technology Business Management (TBM) software solutions tailored to the needs of high-performance private and public sector organizations – including customers like Visa, Liberty Mutual Insurance, and the City of Seattle. Nicus enables more informed and profitable technology investment decisions, while helping CIO leaders tell their IT value story using a comprehensive software suite, including IT Planning, Cost Transparency, Bill of IT, Application TCO, and more. See how Nicus elevates IT to empower business at www.nicus.com.
Positions Available: Northeast US; Central US; Western US. Account Executives at Nicus Software are senior sales executives focused on targeted account development. Candidates will be setting and executing sales strategy and account plans in selling our M-PWR ITFM solution to Fortune 1000 companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attainment of assigned revenue quotas
- Accurate forecasting sales by month and quarter and maintenance of a pipeline of opportunities that are sufficient to ensure success on a quarterly and annual basis
- Participation in the development, presentation and sale of a value proposition
- Negotiation of pricing and contractual agreements to close the sale
- Identification and development of strategic alignments with key influencers to ensure customer success
- Work with channel and alliance partners on joint opportunities
- Development and maintenance of relationships in named accounts where applicable
- Documenting critical sales activities and conversations in a professional timely manner to customers and ensure update of Company's CRM solution (Salesforce.com)
- Managing internal and external customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated track record of selling and closing complex, high-value solutions into complex organizations (Enterprise Software Sales)
- Engaged and closed $1M+ ARR Enterprise sales cycles
- Experience in the ITFM, ITSM, or BI markets preferred but not required
- Solid track record of substantial W-2 earnings supported by reasonable tenure in organizations
- Ability to speak credibly at all levels including executive and operational levels.
- Self-starter with demonstrable energy and determination to generate new business opportunities from the ground up.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to understand and communicate and sell the value of the complex financial concepts.
- Experience with Salesforce and fluent with and consistent practitioner of one of the major sales process methodologies
- Naturally consultative in approach evidenced by exceptional ability at asking the right questions of the right person at the right time
- Degree or equivalent educated (preferred)
- Experience in building return on investment cases with customers
- Experience selling solutions comprising of consulting, implementation and training services
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to work in a remote or home office with little or no direct supervision
- Excellent communication/presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Intellectually curious
- Ability to multi task/work on multiple major sales opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to approach problems analytically and methodically
- Strong negotiation skills (practiced through the entire lifecycle of a sales opportunity/customer engagement)
- Highly disciplined approach to organizing one’s activities and priorities
- Nicus offers a competitive base salary, bonus and benefits, including medical, vision, dental, disability, paid time off as well as a pension plan with an employer match.