About Nicus Software, Inc.
Nicus is a rapidly-expanding provider of IT Financial Management (ITFM) and Technology Business Management (TBM) software solutions tailored to the needs of high-performance private and public sector organizations – including customers like Visa, Liberty Mutual Insurance, and the City of Seattle. Nicus enables more informed and profitable technology investment decisions, while helping CIO leaders tell their IT value story using a comprehensive software suite, including IT Planning, Cost Transparency, Bill of IT, Application TCO, and more. See how Nicus elevates IT to empower business at www.nicus.com.
Nicus Software is looking for an experienced analyst to compile, analyze, report, and interpret data to support key marketing and sales objectives. The Sales & Marketing Operations Analyst will be responsible for developing, coordinating, executing and tracking marketing and sales performance and KPIs at a functional, channel program and tactic level. Programs will include webinars, conferences, inbound marketing, email and other programs necessary to support marketing and sales objectives. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage technical aspects of key sales and marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, etc.) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, including list creation
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance and measurement
- Compile, analyze, report, and interpret data to support key sales data metrics
- Engage in data cleansing activities to ensure that sales data is consistent and accurate for management reporting
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, multi‐task, work independently on several projects and meet deadlines-accurately
- Skill in defining problems, collecting data and interpreting information
- 2+ years of experience in sales and/or marketing operations functions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications or business
- Data-driven, analytical mindset
- Working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Salesforce/CRM experience required
- Marketing Automation (i.e. HubSpot or Marketo) experience a plus
- Nicus offers a competitive base salary, bonus and benefits, including medical, vision, dental, disability, paid time off as well as a pension plan with an employer match.