We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to build our account portfolio in the Western US.
This role will be focused on driving new large enterprise business. You will develop, negotiate, and close the sale of complex software solutions, establish new relationships with important corporate prospects, and nurture existing customer relationships to expand our footprint. Strong communication skills and a results-driven attitude are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets on an ongoing monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Build our image and reputation within targeted enterprise accounts.
- Provide a forecast that is accurate and achieved.
- Provide a detailed opportunity plan for each major deal within an established format.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the company’s competitors and to use these to maximum advantage to sell Nicus products and deliver real value to customers.
- Promote sales successes in conjunction with marketing, including development of sales reference sites, case studies and testimonials.
- Provide consistent and regular communication with other customer touching departments to ensure smooth operation.
- Represent Nicus in a professional manner at all times and ensure that the company’s interests are a primary focus in all dealings and transactions.
The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years experience in the ITFM, ITSM, or BI markets. Additional qualifications include:
- Proven new business sales experience with complex, high value business-to-business enterprise software solutions.
- Ability to speak credibly at all levels including executive and operational levels.
- Self-starter with demonstrable energy and determination to generate new business opportunities from the ground up.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to understand and communicate and sell the value of the complex financial concepts.
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM processes.
Travel within the United States is expected.
Nicus offers a competitive compensation plan and benefits, including medical, vision and dental as well as a 401(k) plan with an employer match.