About Nicus Software
Nicus Software is a rapidly-growing software company that provides IT Financial Management (“ITFM”) solutions to large enterprises and state and local governments, helping world-class IT organizations make informed investment decisions and CIOs tell their IT value story.
Nicus customers include Visa, First Republic Bank, Target, Staples, Choice Hotels, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana, the State of Colorado, and Fidelity Investments.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to build our account portfolio and help supervise our sales team.
This role will be focused on driving new large enterprise business. You will develop, negotiate, and close the sale of complex software solutions, establish new relationships with important corporate prospects across the US, and nurture existing customer relationships to expand our footprint. Strong communication skills and a results-driven attitude are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets on an ongoing monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Build Nicus’s image and reputation within targeted enterprise accounts.
- Provide a forecast that is accurate and achieved.
- Provide a detailed opportunity plan for each major deal within an established format.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the company’s competitors and to use these to maximum advantage to sell Nicus products and deliver real value to customers.
- Promote sales successes in conjunction with marketing, including development of sales reference sites, case studies and testimonials.
- Provide consistent and regular communication with other customer touching departments to ensure smooth operation.
- Represent Nicus in a professional manner at all times and ensure that the company’s interests are a primary focus in all dealings and transactions.
- Proven new business sales experience with complex, high value business-to-business enterprise software solutions.
- Ability to speak credibly at all levels including executive and operational levels.
- Self-starter with demonstrable energy and determination to generate new business opportunities from the ground up.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to understand and communicate and sell the value of the complex financial concepts at an operational and executive level.
- Team player, with the maturity to understand how to work with and motivate individuals who make up the “virtual team”, including a willingness to mentor and coach younger/less experienced colleagues.
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM processes.
- Travel within the United States is expected.
Nicus offers a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits, including medical, vision and dental as well as a matching retirement plan.