Nicus Software is a rapidly-growing software company that provides IT Financial Management (“ITFM”) solutions to large enterprises and state and local governments, helping world-class IT organizations make informed investment decisions and CIOs tell their IT value story.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. Nicus Software is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Our digital marketing manager will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Initially you will operate as an individual contributor with contracting agency assistance, and then grow a team over time.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage the redesign of the company website and continuous improvement in regards to usability, design, content, and conversion
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field strongly preferred
- 6+ years of experience in marketing with heavy emphasis in digital
- Experience in Accounting or IT preferred
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and social media campaigns for early stage company
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnel.
- Well versed in marketing tools (SalesForce, Hubspot)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Nicus offers a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits, including medical, vision and dental as well as a matching retirement plan.