Nicus Software is a rapidly-growing software company that provides IT Financial Management (“ITFM”) solutions to large enterprises and state and local governments, helping world-class IT organizations make informed investment decisions and CIOs tell their IT value story.
Nicus is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to be the primary administrative liaison for its Leadership Team and assist the Office Manager in day-to-day activities. This position will report to the Office Manager, and will be a vital part of a rapidly growing team.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting C-level management in a fast-paced environment, possess strong organizational skills, and be able to professionally manage expectations regarding the status of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Effectively handling travel arrangements, coordinate schedules/logistics, and oversee multiple calendars
- Manage correspondence (letters, emails, announcements) for Executives and supporting staff as necessary, including staff communications and answering phone calls
- Maintain an organized filing system of electronic documents for the Office Manager
- Ensure adherence to auditing standards for company expenses
- Provide back-up support, including handing incoming/outgoing mail, running office errands and ordering/restocking office supplies
- Coordinate company-wide meetings/events, which may include catering and teleconference set-up
- Manage multiple clerical projects assigned by the Office Manager and Leadership Team
- Bachelor Degree preferred; Associate's Degree required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Experience using office equipment, including telephone, printers and scanners
- Requires a high degree of accuracy, effective time management, attention to detail, integrity, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize the work assignments
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to proactively identify and address needs of C-level management
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Ability to interact positively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Ability to take initiative to solve problems and produce desired results
Nicus offers a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits, including medical, vision and dental as well as a matching retirement plan.